BAT Centre/Commuter Rail Parking
10 Commercial Street, Brockton, MA 02301
The five acre BAT Intermodal Transportation Centre is a key element in Brockton’s downtown revitalization and a catalyst for a regional economic renaissance–
- As a Metro South crossroads, it ties commuters and area residents to Boston and eastern Massachusetts.
- Accommodates buses, trains, taxis, bicycles, pedestrians, private cars, and other ground transportation.
- Adjacent to MBTA station on downtown Brockton MBTA station.
- Fully accessible.
The Centre features:
- 4600 square ft. depot and passenger waiting area
- Coffee Shop
- Hot Dog and Soda Shop
- Newsstand and Gift Shop
- Located directly across from the downtown Brockton Police Headquarters
- Customer Service Center
Commuter Parking is available at the BAT Centre Parking Garage. This lot is a daily commuter lot, there is NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
Parking fee is $3.00 daily using cash, credit or debit and $2.00 daily when using a Smart Card.
Payment is due upon parking. Parking paystations are located on the North West corner of the garage on the Commercial Street side.
Smart Cards can be purchased at the BAT Centre. Cards Cost $5.00 to purchase and stored value can be added at the parking paystations.
Pay by phone is now available! Download the MPay2Park app in the Apple App Store or Google Play to pay for your space using your smart phone. Visit www.mpay2park.com. Parking costs $2.35 using the MPay2Park app.