10 Comercial St. Brockton, MA 02302
The five acre BAT Intermodal Transportation Centre is a key element in Brockton’s downtown revitalization and a catalyst for a regional economic renaissance.
- As a Metro South crossroads, the Centre ties commuters and area residents to Boston and eastern Massachusetts.
- The Centre accommodates buses, trains, taxis, bicycles, pedestrians, private cars, and other ground transportation.
- It is also adjacent to the downtown Brockton MBTA station and is fully accessible.
The Centre features:
- 4600 square ft. depot and passenger waiting area.
- Vending machines with snacks and beverages.
- Located directly across from the downtown Brockton Police Headquarters.
- Customer Service Center.
Commuter Parking is available at the BAT Centre Parking Garage. This lot is a daily commuter lot, there is NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
Parking fee is $4.00 daily paid for with cash, debit, or credit, and $3.00 daily when paid for with the MPay2Park smart phone application.
Payment is due upon parking. Parking paystations are located on the North West corner of the garage on the Commercial Street side.
Download the MPay2Park app in the Apple App Store or Google Play to pay for your space using your smart phone. Visit www.mpay2park.com.