Brockton Area Transit Authority
The Brockton Area Transit Authority (BAT) is one of 15 regional transit authorities in Massachusetts and prides itself as a customer focused, strong, and stable organization that values its employees and community partners. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation and holidays, and an EAP program. BAT is also part of the Brockton Retirement System.
The Executive Assistant position requires an initial commitment of 20-30 hours with potential to increase over time. Applicants must be able to efficiently and effectively complete a wide range of duties including but not limited to:
- Providing friendly and accurate customer service.
- Performing general clerical duties: photocopying, filing, answering the phone, and note taking.
- Maintaining schedules and representing BAT at various meetings; including facilitation and recording as needed.
- Drafting, typing and editing correspondence and communications materials.
- Generating spreadsheets and performing basic analysis. Creating simple presentations.
- Being flexible, willing to multi-task and take on additional responsibilities as needed in a fast-paced office environment.
Must be proficient with all Microsoft Suite applications, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to interact in a pleasant and professional manner with customers and BAT’s strategic partners. Multiple language fluency and a college degree preferred.
Please send resume to BAT, 155 Court Street, Brockton, MA 02302 or email to [email protected]. We will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
BAT is an equal opportunity employer.
CORI and credit check required.