The Project Coordinator will report directly to the Administrator and is responsible for managing detailed aspects of the agency’s wide range of initiatives. This includes tasks such as scheduling meetings and appointments, tracking project timelines, providing customer service, and supporting department heads and other team members.
In this role, the Project Coordinator will work closely with BAT managers to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget and that operations run safely and efficiently. They will also be responsible for coordinating with other departments within the transit agency, to offer high levels of service to BAT customers.
The ideal candidate for this position will need excellent organizational and communication skills, and a keen attention to detail. The ability to speak multiple languages is preferred. They should be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and professionalism. Experience working in the transit industry or in a similar organizational role is highly desirable.
Overall, the Project Coordinator plays a crucial role in the successful execution of the transit agency’s projects and, as an essential member of the team, will complete other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Associate Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Three years of professional, related experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft programs
- Experience effectively communicating to diverse populations
- Experience with independent project initiation and completion
- Transit background/knowledge preferred
- Ability to speak multiple languages preferred
- Willingness/ability to travel locally for meetings.
Please send cover letter and resume to BAT, 155 Court Street, Brockton, MA 02302 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
BAT is an equal opportunity employer.
BAT is a drug free workplace.
CORI and credit check required.