The Grants Manager reports directly to the Administrator and is responsible for managing detailed aspects of the Authority’s state and federal funding streams. This includes tasks such as planning and tracking projects, applying for and administering grant funds, and coordinating with external partners to ensure effective and compliant implementation.
In this role, the Grants Manager will work closely with senior managers to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget and that all updates are provided accurately to funding partners. They will also assist in making decisions regarding future investments and operational changes designed to offer the best possible service to our customers.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a keen attention to detail. They should be able to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and professionalism. Experience working in the transit industry or in a similar organizational role is highly desirable.
Overall, the Grants Manager plays a crucial role in the in the successful execution of the transit agency’s projects and, as an essential member of the team, will complete other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Five years of professional, related experience
- Ability to speak multiple languages preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience effectively communicating to diverse populations, especially via writing
- Experience with independent project initiation and completion
- Transit background/knowledge preferred
- Willingness/ability to travel regionally for meetings
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or BAT, 155 Court Street, Brockton, MA 02302. We will contact those candidates who most closely match our requirements. BAT is an equal opportunity employer. BAT is also a drug free workplace. CORI and background check required.
Salary & Benefits:
$55,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year (full time)
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance